Faff Digital always strive to develop and maintain excellent relationships with all our clients. We can meet clients to discuss the project face to face, via phonecalls or via email at any point while working together. We also provide face to face training for clients for any aspect of the app they require help with e.g. analytics, sending push notifications, CMS editing, etc.
Due to our great relationship with all our clients the vast majority of them have returned for additional work and/or expansions to existing work and many have recommended our services to others.
We are also happy to meet with any potential new clients to discuss any potential projects or even to help them successfully apply for funding for relevant projects.
List of Clients
Here is a list of clients Faff Digital has worked with over the last few years
• Aberdeen City and Aberdeenshire Choose Life Steering Group - developed multiple apps for smart-phones as well as mobile and desktop websites along with various other services such as providing custom QR codes, staff training, etc.
• NHS Tayside - developed multiple apps for Android and Apple smart-phones as well as mobile and desktop websites along with various other services such as providing custom QR codes, staff training, etc.
• Dundee City, Angus and Perth & Kinross Councils - developed multiple apps for smart-phones as well as mobile and desktop websites along with various other services such as providing custom QR codes, staff training, etc.
• The Circle - developed a wordpress web site with full CMS support
• Cleeny - developed a prototype web app for testing a new service
• PAMIS – developed apps for Android and Apple tablets and smart-phones as well as providing training, photography services, technical assistance, promotional videos and QR codes
• Bòrd na Gàidhlig – developed apps for Android and Apple tablets and smart-phones
• NWG Network – developed apps for Android and Apple tablets and smart-phones
• SHIVAG – Designed new logo as part of brand redevelopment
• Dundee College – developed apps for Android and Apple smart-phones
• And many more
“Faff Digital devised our website and app for Focus on Alcohol - we found the service we received from them to be excellent. Right from the planning stages through to the launch, Faff Digital adhered to the timescales given, provided guidance and advice and answered all of our queries promptly. If we had any suggestions or additional requirements these were dealt with very quickly. We would certainly recommend Faff Digital."
Elaine Bailey, Angus Alcohol & Drugs Partnership, Angus Council
“I cannot recommend Faff Digital highly enough. From the brainstorming stage of our app through to design and to current day, Faff provide a professional, helpful service Faff will work with you and guide you every step of the way and ultimately, for us, produce a fantastic app which in 2 years has been downloaded almost 20,000 times. Thanks Faff.”
Gail Forrest – Development Officer (Partnerships) – People Directorate – Angus Council
“Supporting families of people with profound learning disabilities, we recognise the importance of understanding the specific needs of the client. We have been delighted to work with Faff Digital, over the past two years on a project which explores the use of technology in caring for people with complex needs. Faff Digital have demonstrated compassion, care and understanding and has reflected this in the app development work. So impressed with Faff’s ability to take on challenges and then deliver. Look forward to working with Faff Digital again in the future!”
Hannah Young, PAMIS, University of Dundee